Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Underworld News - It's been a month.

I erased all the recordings on SoundCloud.  Starting all over again.


Casting News
Theo James, Tobias Menzies and Bradley James will join Kate Beckinsale in Underworld 5.

(updated) Clementine Nicholson has been cast. "
Nicholson will play Lena, the Nordic Coven’s greatest warrior and daughter of Vidar." deadline.com


Release Date
A 9.2.15 tweet by ‏@MarkHarrisNYC "Opening on Oct. 21, 2016: Jack Reacher 2, Ouija 2, Underworld 5. Creativity is exciting!"

Sony Minute
The first Play Station console celebrates 20 years. I think Command and Conquer was the first game I played on the PS1.  

P.S. I'm still playing Red Alert on my laptop.


Down the pipe Sony Pictures will release: The Perfect Guy, The Walk, Spectre, Concussion and 5th Wave. The Perfect Guy stars Michael Ealy who played Det. Sebastian in UA.